H E A V E N L Y L O V E !
For years I had been trying to find a feeling of love from my Heavenly Father because I never did feel love from my earthly father or anybody for that matter. Although I knew that my father and mother loved me, they were not the kind of people that showed love so I grew up not showing love to others. Then it is only when we know the love of our Heavenly Father that we can truly show love to others. I spent many years reading the book of Palms in the Bible but never could find that sense of love that I needed. Palms is a good book to read when you feel down or depressed as it gives you such inspiration.
A prophecy was given me in the year of 1996 that I have been working through. I didn’t know that I was working through it til some months back when some sentence really made sense to me. Since then every so often another sentence is clarified as to what it truly means. This morning in my quiet time I was doing a lesson in a workbook for a bible class and it mentioned that God will envelope you with His perfect heavenly love. Another sentence clarified! In this prophecy it says; “I will show you more of me and I will envelope you with my love and myself.” He has enveloped me so much with His love in the last few months! It is so wonderful to be enveloped with His love! His heavenly love has started a healing in my heart so that I can start loving others!
The main reason that I feel so much love for God is because He sent His Son to die for me on the cross so that I do not have to go to hell for my sins. You too can feel his love by accepting Him as your Savior.
A good day to you from The Merry Heart
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment