Sunday, May 10, 2009

stinky thinking remover

STINKY THINKING REMOVER

Do you think stinky thoughts?
Do you want to get revenge?
Are your thoughts of Me, Me, Me?

Stinky Thinking Remover can help!
Satisfied Results!
Highly Recommended!

A satisfied customer can testify to the satisfying results of Stink Thinking Remover, Jesus Christ. He can remove those thoughts when they enter your mind. He is the only one capable of doing that. When He does the job, the results are satisfying! When you come to Jesus Christ, you do not have to clean up your act to come, He will clean you up!

I am that satisfied customer. I tried to clean up my act for many many years with no satisfied results. The thoughts would always come back. I can’t guarantee that they will not because satan will always come back and tell you his lies about you that you are no good, no one loves you, you said that wrong, etc. But we have an advocate, Jesus Christ, who will help us. He loves you with an everlasting love and is always for your good. In John 10:10, it says: “Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly”, John 10:10.

I highly recommend Him!

A good day to you from The Merry Heart.

No comments: