B E I N G T R A N S F O R M E D
How do we change? Do we go from bible study to bible study? Do we complain to anyone who will listen to us hoping secretly that they will somehow have the answer to our problem or pray for us and heal us instantly of all our problems? I realize that some people are going through such horrendous ordeals that it is impossible to imagine how they cope on a daily basis. But the only answer and has been and always will be is to get with God. What! Is it that simple! Yes, it is. But you see some people going to different churches or bible studies or complaining to people etc. and to no avail. These people apparently do not want to spend the time it takes to commune with God by reading his word, praying to Him and praising Him. But it is the only way you will be transformed into his image which is his purpose for us.
I don’t want to sound like I am a super “Christian” but I have always communed with God on a daily basis most of the time. But I didn’t know what good fellowship with God was til now when I repented of believing all those lies and He began transforming me. But I digest.
In Romans 15:4 it says; “For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the scriptures we might have hope” It is a process and we are not perfect until we got to heaven. I have to always plug a wonderful seminar that I have gone through called “Cleansing Streams”, which sets and keeps you on the path of transformation. Drawing close to God is the only way that we will find the answers, this I can’t emphasize enough.
A good day to you from The Merry Heart
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment