Sunday, August 2, 2009

our lovingly heavenly father

OUR LOVINGLY HEAVENLY FATHER

I have read Psalm 139 many many times but tonight it has taken on a totally different meaning. Tonight my Heavenly Father revealed even more how much He loves me. The words took on a much deeper meaning of how much HE loves me! Because he is so awesome, He knows where I am at all times, even in the depth of the earth! He knows my thoughts and what I will say even before I say them! The knowledge that He knows all this, that He cares for me and is concerned about me all the time and what I will say and do is too awesome for me to grasp. I probably am not conveying the awesomeness of all this, as I feel the words that I use are not enough for me to express how I feel. The words that I can use are not high enough for me to express how I feel, only when I get to heaven can I find the words to express my thoughts.

God designed us fearfully and wonderfully in a loving way as His thoughts are only precious of us! Fear in the bible means to be in awe of so He designed us awesomely! Precious means of great value or costly, held in high esteem, beloved and dear.

God has a plan and a purpose for our lives, he wrote down every moment of our lives in His Book even before our birth. In Psalm 138:8 it says that He will fulfill His purpose for my life. Even at my old age He still has a purpose for my life and I know that He will fulfill it!

All this is too wonderful for me to grasp, how my Heavenly Father has such thoughts of me!

A Good Day to you from the Merry Heart

No comments: